Back End Team Leader
About The Position
The Electric Vehicle (EV) market is booming!
Driivz empowers major players in the e-Mobility landscape with market-leading, end-to-end EV charging and smart energy management solutions.
Our innovative technology helps meet the global demands of the rapidly growing EV charging industry. We enable our clients to accelerate their market leadership and provide users with an exceptional EV charging experience.
Our customers include global industry players and leading electric vehicle service providers, car manufacturers, and gas, oil and electric companies, such as Volvo Group, EVgo, Mer, CircleK, eMobility Power Japan, Centrica, ESB, and more.
Operating in more than 25 countries in the US, Europe and Asia, we manage millions of billing transactions per month for nearly one million EV drivers, saving the equivalent of more than 140,000 tons of CO2.
We offer a hybrid working environment with a team of industry experts who are passionate about leading the green tech transformation.
Join us to be a part of the e-Mobility revolution and together we can recharge the planet for future generations.
For more information, please visit http://www.driivz.com
What will you do?
- Build and Lead one of our Back End teams, through execution of product roadmap & program delivery.
- Build best of class developer experiences that accelerate product adoption & satisfaction.
- Perform architectural, design and hands-on code reviews that raise the bar for the platform.
- Demonstrate operational leadership, running the highest-scale critical platform services.
- Recruit, on-board and mentor the team.
- Hands-on development – 50-80%.
What should you have?
- 5+ years of Back End Development & at least 2 years of People Management experience.
- Strong Software coding skills & ability to perform in a dynamic, Agile & entrepreneurial environment.
- Experience with Java, Spring, Spring Boot, JIRA, Bitbucket.
- Experience in Microservices architecture.
- Experience in breaking a monolith into microservices.
- Knowledge of Web Application frameworks and experience with Cloud services (Advantage - GCP).
- People person.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science.
- M.Sc./Ph.D. in Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or other related scientific disciplines (or equivalent experience) - Advantage.