About The Position
The Electric Vehicle (EV) market is booming!
Driivz empowers major players in the e-Mobility landscape with market-leading, end-to-end EV charging and smart energy management solutions.
Our innovative technology helps meet the global demands of the rapidly growing EV charging industry. We enable our clients to accelerate their market leadership and provide users with an exceptional EV charging experience.
Our customers include global industry players and leading electric vehicle service providers, car manufacturers, and gas, oil and electric companies, such as Volvo Group, EVgo, Mer, CircleK, eMobility Power Japan, Centrica, ESB, and more.
Operating in more than 25 countries in the US, Europe and Asia, we manage millions of billing transactions per month for nearly one million EV drivers, saving the equivalent of more than 140,000 tons of CO2.
We offer a hybrid working environment with a team of industry experts who are passionate about leading the green tech transformation.
Join us to be a part of the e-Mobility revolution and together we can recharge the planet for future generations.
For more information, please visit http://www.driivz.com
What will you do?
- Design, write, execute, and maintain E2E tests for various web and mobile components for new features and existing product customizations.
- Conduct Glass box and black box application testing.
- Prepare documentation summarizing test results and clear status reports.
- Review product specification documents and identify tests requirements.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test documents.
- Perform thorough regression testing.
- Execute and evaluate tests cycles and ensure new deliverables meet product requirements.
- Collaborate with the technical and product teams.
- Suggest solutions & improvements for product problems.
- Stay up to date with new testing tools and tests strategies & methodologies.
What should you have?
- 3+ years of QA experience testing WEB & Mobile Applications.
- Experience in testing both Client & Server sides.
- Experience in testing Restful API.
- Experience in using browser debug tools.
- Medium/high level of expertise in SQL.
- Strong communication skills in English (written and verbal).
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables.
- Highly motivated, great self-learner, responsible, independent.
- Ability to drill down and find the root cause of problems.
- Advantage – Experience working on Linux environment.
- Advantage - Knowledge of network protocols such as HTTP, TCP.
- Advantage – Experience in high volume transactions + billing business domain.
- Advantage - Knowledge/experience with Tomcat, Spring, Spring Boot.
- Advantage – Selenium experience.