Back End Developer
About The Position
The Electric Vehicle (EV) market is booming!
Driivz empowers major players in the e-Mobility landscape with market-leading, end-to-end EV charging and smart energy management solutions.
Our innovative technology helps meet the global demands of the rapidly growing EV charging industry. We enable our clients to accelerate their market leadership and provide users with an exceptional EV charging experience.
Our customers include global industry players and leading electric vehicle service providers, car manufacturers, and gas, oil and electric companies, such as Volvo Group, EVgo, Mer, CircleK, eMobility Power Japan, Centrica, ESB, and more.
Operating in more than 25 countries in the US, Europe and Asia, we manage millions of billing transactions per month for nearly one million EV drivers, saving the equivalent of more than 140,000 tons of CO2.
We offer a hybrid working environment with a team of industry experts who are passionate about leading the green tech transformation.
Join us to be a part of the e-Mobility revolution and together we can recharge the planet for future generations.
For more information, please visit http://www.driivz.com
What will you do?
- Become an eminent member of the product’s core team.
- Focus on next-gen architecture, scalability and performance.
- Enhance core capabilities in LOB areas such as Billing, CRM.
- Assist in overall performance improvements, advanced optimizations.
What should you have?
- Experienced Back End Developer.
- Proven Java/Kotlin experience with Spring Boot framework.
- Proven experience with Micro-Services Architecture.
- Proven experience in SaaS multitenant high throughput systems.
- Proficient in OOD (Object Oriented Design).
- Proven experience with a rational Database (MySQL/Postgres, etc.)
- Experience with Docker.
- Team player with extensive experience working in teams.
- Hibernate deep knowledge.
- Experience with ActiveMQ/RabbitMQ.
- Proficient in advanced SQL.
- Familiarity with a public Cloud provider (GCP/AWS/Azure).
- Experience with non-blocking programming (Vertx).
- Experience with Event driven architecture.