Front End Developer - React
About The Position
The Electric Vehicle (EV) market is booming!
Driivz empowers major players in the e-Mobility landscape with market-leading, end-to-end EV charging and smart energy management solutions.
Our innovative technology helps meet the global demands of the rapidly growing EV charging industry. We enable our clients to accelerate their market leadership and provide users with an exceptional EV charging experience.
Our customers include global industry players and leading electric vehicle service providers, car manufacturers, and gas, oil and electric companies, such as Volvo Group, EVgo, Mer, CircleK, eMobility Power Japan, Centrica, ESB, and more.
Operating in more than 25 countries in the US, Europe and Asia, we manage millions of billing transactions per month for nearly one million EV drivers, saving the equivalent of more than 140,000 tons of CO2.
We offer a hybrid working environment with a team of industry experts who are passionate about leading the green tech transformation.
Join us to be a part of the e-Mobility revolution and together we can recharge the planet for future generations.
For more information, please visit http://www.driivz.com
We’re looking for a Front End Developer to join our FE Team!
What will you do?
- Work closely with Dev teams and Product Management to define and build the optimal user experience for our UI.
- Lead the implementation of key web (client-side) tasks in a highly technological, innovative, and vibrant environment.
- Conduct code reviews and provide constructive feedback to ensure code quality and adherence to coding standards.
- Familiarity with version control systems like Git, and an understanding of code versioning best practices.
What should you have?
- Deep knowledge and understanding of Front End architecture and experience in building large-scale Web Applications.
- At least 3 years of experience with React (preferably with version 18).
- Previous experience with Redux or similar state management.
- Strong knowledge of architectural principles, coding standards, design patterns and best practices.
- Experience working with high traffic production environments.
- BA/B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent – Advantage.
- Experience with Next.js, Thunk, MUI, CSS modules, Storybook – Advantage.