About The Position
The Electric Vehicle (EV) market is booming!
Driivz empowers major players in the e-Mobility landscape with market-leading, end-to-end EV charging and smart energy management solutions.
Our innovative technology helps meet the global demands of the rapidly growing EV charging industry. We enable our clients to accelerate their market leadership and provide users with an exceptional EV charging experience.
Our customers include global industry players and leading electric vehicle service providers, car manufacturers, and gas, oil and electric companies, such as Volvo Group, EVgo, Mer, CircleK, eMobility Power Japan, Centrica, ESB, and more.
Operating in more than 25 countries in the US, Europe and Asia, we manage millions of billing transactions per month for nearly one million EV drivers, saving the equivalent of more than 140,000 tons of CO2.
We offer a hybrid working environment with a team of industry experts who are passionate about leading the green tech transformation.
Join us to be a part of the e-Mobility revolution and together we can recharge the planet for future generations.
For more information, please visit http://www.driivz.com
We are looking for a brilliant Product Manager to join the EV revolution in our fast-growing company and our amazing Product Team.
Driivz’s product team is driving the rapid growth via product innovation and high pace product delivery.
As a Product Manager of a B2B SaaS Product Company you will make a huge impact by designing products that will be used by the largest energy companies in the world and by millions of drivers around the globe.
This is the ultimate position for a leader, a Product Manager and a doer to influence the green revolution.
- Make an impact - grow the business by developing new products and features.
- Plan the product roadmap and execute on it.
- Translate customers requests into values added to the product.
- Innovate and prioritize products and features.
- Interact with other Driivz teams maximizing the impact on Driivz’s growth and business.
- 4+ years of relevant experience as a Product Manager in B2B Company - Must!
- A Doer with a proven track record of making an impact as an entrepreneur, leader or a Product Manager.
- Strong analytical skills, developing product hypotheses and understanding the results.
- Strong ability to transform opportunities and needs into products and features.
- Experience with billing systems.
- Previous experience as a PM in a Fintech company – Advantage.
- Understanding of Agile product development.
- Good understanding of UI/UX.
- Savvy learner, avid listener, articulate communicator and presenter.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced SaaS Start Up environment.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in both Hebrew & English.
- Knowledge of the energy market.
- BA/MA/BSc/MSc in related fields.