Technical Support Engineer - Tier 3-4
About The Position
The Electric Vehicle (EV) market is booming!
Driivz empowers major players in the e-Mobility landscape with market-leading, end-to-end EV charging and smart energy management solutions.
Our innovative technology helps meet the global demands of the rapidly growing EV charging industry. We enable our clients to accelerate their market leadership and provide users with an exceptional EV charging experience.
Our customers include global industry players and leading electric vehicle service providers, car manufacturers, and gas, oil and electric companies, such as Volvo Group, EVgo, Mer, CircleK, eMobility Power Japan, Centrica, ESB, and more.
Operating in more than 25 countries in the US, Europe and Asia, we manage millions of billing transactions per month for nearly one million EV drivers, saving the equivalent of more than 140,000 tons of CO2.
We offer a hybrid working environment with a team of industry experts who are passionate about leading the green tech transformation.
Join us to be a part of the e-Mobility revolution and together we can recharge the planet for future generations.
For more information, please visit http://www.driivz.com
- Support the company's customers – Tier 3-4 Support Engineer / Production Support Engineer / Escalation Engineer.
- Support Driivz customers issues/queries/incidents (B2B) Per SLA.
- Monitor the system and respond to alerts 24/7.
- At least 3 years experience as Support Engineer – Tier 3.
- Proven experience in Production Environments.
- Excellent analytics and investigation skill.
- Experience with networks.
- Experience with support and customer care.
- Experience with Cloud Environments (Advantage – GCP).
- Excellent English.
- Experience with monitoring systems.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fast learner.
- Experience in both Windows and Linux environments (Advantage – Ubuntu).
- Experience with SQL databases (Advantage – MySQL) – installation, maintenance & writing queries.
- Scripts knowledge (Bash/Perl/Python/etc.).
- No SQL databases knowledge.