About The Position
The Electric Vehicle (EV) market is booming!
Driivz empowers major players in the e-Mobility landscape with market-leading, end-to-end EV charging and smart energy management solutions.
Our innovative technology helps meet the global demands of the rapidly growing EV charging industry. We enable our clients to accelerate their market leadership and provide users with an exceptional EV charging experience.
Our customers include global industry players and leading electric vehicle service providers, car manufacturers, and gas, oil and electric companies, such as Volvo Group, EVgo, Mer, CircleK, eMobility Power Japan, Centrica, ESB, and more.
Operating in more than 25 countries in the US, Europe and Asia, we manage millions of billing transactions per month for nearly one million EV drivers, saving the equivalent of more than 140,000 tons of CO2.
We offer a hybrid working environment with a team of industry experts who are passionate about leading the green tech transformation.
Join us to be a part of the e-Mobility revolution and together we can recharge the planet for future generations.
For more information, please visit http://www.driivz.com
We're looking for a Sales Director to join our team!
- Develop and execute sales strategies and plans to increase revenue.
- Build and maintain relationships with key clients and stakeholders.
- Analyze market trends and competition to stay ahead of the game.
- Identify new business opportunities and develop sales pipelines.
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Collaborate with marketing and product teams to develop effective go-to-market strategies.
- Prepare and deliver sales reports to senior management.
- Represent the company at industry events and conferences.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in sales.
- Proven track record of success in big ticket sales , specifically within the SaaS EV / Energy or Telco space.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders and clients.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated and results-driven with a strong work ethic.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, engineering or related field.