Outbound Product Manager - US Market
About The Position
The Electric Vehicle (EV) market is booming!
Driivz empowers major players in the e-Mobility landscape with market-leading, end-to-end EV charging and smart energy management solutions.
Our innovative technology helps meet the global demands of the rapidly growing EV charging industry. We enable our clients to accelerate their market leadership and provide users with an exceptional EV charging experience.
Our customers include global industry players and leading electric vehicle service providers, car manufacturers, and gas, oil and electric companies, such as Volvo Group, EVgo, Mer, CircleK, eMobility Power Japan, Centrica, ESB, and more.
Operating in more than 25 countries in the US, Europe and Asia, we manage millions of billing transactions per month for nearly one million EV drivers, saving the equivalent of more than 140,000 tons of CO2.
We offer a remote working environment with a team of industry experts who are passionate about leading the green tech transformation.
Join us to be a part of the e-Mobility revolution and together we can recharge the planet for future generations.
For more information, please visit http://www.driivz.com
As an Outbound Product Manager, you will play a crucial role in bridging the gap between product development and the US market.
You will be responsible for defining the strategic direction of the product, ensuring it aligns with market demands and customer needs.
This role involves working closely with cross-functional teams, including product management, marketing, sales, and customer support, to bring successful products to market and drive their adoption and success.
- Market Analysis: Conduct thorough market research and analysis to identify customer needs, market trends, and competitive landscape. Gather insights to drive product strategy and decision-making.
- Product Strategy: Develop and communicate a clear product vision, strategy, and roadmap that aligns with company goals and market demands. Define the product's positioning, target market, and differentiation points for the US market.
- Customer Engagement: Engage with customers and gather feedback to continuously improve the product. Act as a customer advocate and incorporate customer feedback into product development cycles.
- Product Launch: Lead the successful launch of new products, features, or enhancements, coordinating all aspects of the launch process. Monitor product performance post-launch and iterate as necessary.
- Represent Driivz in conferences and exhibitions in the US market.
- Requirements Definition: Collaborate with internal stakeholders and gather input from customers and analyst to define and prioritize product features, enhancements, and functionalities. Create detailed product requirements that guide the development team.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Work closely with engineering, design, marketing, and sales teams to ensure successful product development, launch, and adoption. Serve as a bridge between technical and non-technical teams.
- Go-to-Market Planning: Develop comprehensive go-to-market strategies, including pricing, messaging, positioning, and sales enablement materials. Ensure all teams are aligned and prepared for product launch.
- Competitive Analysis: Stay up to date with industry trends and competitive offerings. Adjust product strategies based on competitive intelligence and market dynamics.
- Relationship Management: Build and maintain relationships with key customers, partners, and stakeholders to gather insights and understand their evolving needs.
- Previous experience working in Electric Vehicle or Energy Company – A must!
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, or related field. MBA is a plus.
- 5+ years experience in product management, with a focus on outbound activities, in technology or related industries.
- Previous experience as Product Manager from Software/SaaS companies – A must!
- Strong business and technological skills, developing product hypotheses and understanding the results.
- Strong understanding of the US Electric Vehicle and Energy Market, US grants such as NEVI, EV customer behavior, and industry trends.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to use data to inform decisions.
- Proficiency in project management and cross-functional team coordination.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute successful go-to-market strategies.