Energy Management Development Team Leader
About The Position
Driivz powers the E-Mobility Revolution with a market-leading, end-to-end Electric Vehicle Charging and Energy Management solution.
Operating in more than 28 countries in the US, Europe and Asia, millions of billing transactions per month are managed on the Driivz platform, for more than 800,000 Electric Vehicle Drivers.
Customers include Global Industry Players incl. Car Manufacturers, Gas & Oil companies, Energy Companies and more.
Selected customers include Volvo Group, Centrica, Gilbarco Vedder-Root, EVgo, and more.
We offer a hybrid working environment, great people and an exciting industry.
Come join us and be a part of the EV revolution!
What will you do?
- Build and Lead our Energy Management Engineering Team, through execution of product roadmap & program delivery.
- Come up with innovative ways to manage energy in the Electric Vehicle Market.
- Build best of class developer experiences that accelerate product adoption & satisfaction.
- Perform architectural, design and hands-on code reviews that raise the bar for the platform.
- Demonstrate operational leadership, running the highest-scale critical platform services.
- Hand on develop company’s energy management product.
- Recruit, on-board and mentor the team.
- Hands-on development – 50- 80%.
What should you have?
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering.
- M.Sc./Ph.D. in Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or other related scientific disciplines (or equivalent experience).
- 5+ years of Back End Development & at least 2 years of People Management experience.
- Strong Software coding skills & ability to perform in a dynamic, Agile & entrepreneurial environment.
- Experience with Java, Spring, Spring Boot, JIRA, Bitbucket.
- Experience in Microservices architecture.
- Knowledge of Web Application frameworks and experience with Cloud services.
- Experience with Machine Learning technologies - advantage.
- People person.