Energy Management Development Team leader
About The Position
Driivz is looking for a team leader to its expanding energy management team.
What will you do?
· Lead the energy management engineering team, through execution of product roadmap & program delivery
· Come up with innovative ways to manage energy in the Electrical Vehicle market
· Build best of class developer experiences that accelerate product adoption & satisfaction.
· Perform architectural, design and hands-on code reviews that raise the bar for the platform.
· Demonstrate operational leadership, running the highest-scale critical platform services.
· Hand on develop company’s energy management product.
· Recruit, on board and mentor the team.
· Hand on development – 50% - 80%
What you should bring ?
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering
- M.Sc./Phd in Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Electrical Engineering. Computer Science, or other related scientific disciplines (or equivalent experience)
- 5+ years of backend development & at least 2 years of people management experience
- Advantage: experience with machine-learning technologies
- Strong software coding skills & ability to perform in a dynamic, agile & entrepreneurial environment
- Experience with Java, Spring, Spring Boot, JIRA, Bitbucket
- Experience in Microservices architecture.
- Knowledge of web application frameworks and experience with cloud services.
- People person