Development Group Manager
About The Position
Driivz is looking for a Group Manager to lead its WEB and mobile teams.
What you will do?
· Plan, oversee and execute the front end development activities. Define the major milestones, deliverables, reviews, integration and testing plan.
- Definition of the development eco-system (development tools, 3rd party packages, source control, regression testing).
- Guide, coach, and mentor software team-leaders and development engineers
- Evaluate employee performance, sets expectations and goals for the department and individual staff members, recruits, disciplines, and trains staff
· Initiate and embrace new ideas that produce outstanding results for our customers
- Establish and stimulate software development standards and processes along with best practices for the delivery of scalable and high-quality software
- Create a shared vision and build and maintain strong cross-functional alignment with partners across the business (e.g. Program Mgmt, Business Analyst, Products, and more)
What you should have ?
- 10 years of experience in Software Engineering roles
- At least 5 years experience managing managers.
- Hands-on experience with Front-End Software Technologies
- Demonstrated experience leading positive change, empowering people, cultivating product technology visions and innovative
- Ability to think and act strategically for all stakeholders
- Passion for being at the leading position
- Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills – both in Hebrew and English
- BS in Computer Science / MSc or equivalent work-related experience
- Hands on experience and deep understanding in Front-End technologies for WEB, iOS and Android including:
- HTML5, CSS, TypeScript, SVG
- Angular, NGRX, NGRX, Redux & Reactive programming, (optional: Backbone)
- Jquery, D3
- Native iOS development (Objectice-C + Swift)
- Native Android development (JavaJenkins, JIRA, BitBucket