Front End WEB Developer
About The Position
What you will do:
Work closely with Dev teams and Product management to define and build the optimal user experience of our core product’s UI.
Take part of the implementation of key web (client-side) tasks in a highly technological, innovative, and vibrant environment.
What you should have?
- Deep knowledge and understanding of Front End architecture and experience in building large scale web applications
- 3-5 years of WEB Front End development
- Substantial hands-on experience with older front-end frameworks: Bootstrap, BackBone, jQuery
- Hands-on experience with modern front-end frameworks: Angular, NGRX, Redux and reactive programming
- Experience using CSS pre-processors (SASS or LESS)
- High level expertise in Typescript
- Vast experience in pixel perfect HTML5 & CSS implementations that are complex, responsive and user friendly.Experience working with git/bitbucket, JIRA
- Working with IntelliJ – advantage
- BA/B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent - advantage
- Experience working with high traffic production environments.
- Strong knowledge of architectural principles, coding standards, design patterns and best practices