About The Position
Driivz is looking for NOC engineer who will play a key role in the support and operations department.
What will you do?
- Provide first-level support to global customers, assisting with all technical and product-related queries.
- Strong focus on monitoring alerts and alarms to quickly identified potential issues.
- Troubleshooting for all operative and infrastructure incidents for a global distributed network
- Perform system provisioning tasks using the service GUI
- Daily Quality of Service analytics/routines
- Maintaining internal tickets, alerts, and KPIs
- Escalate unresolved issues to next level.
What you should have ?
- · Experience with web technologies
- · Experience with supporting users in with web applications / CRMs / BMS
- · Good understanding of and experience with managing incidents and supporting systems.
- · Excellent troubleshooting and diagnosis capabilities
- · Excellent communication skills and teamwork
- · Excellent time management, multitasking, and prioritization skills
- · Perceptive, fast learner, and able to perform well under pressure.
- · Experience with managing real time incidents in a fast pace environment.
- · Excellent and fluent English
- · Experience with similar positions/companies
- · Experience with monitoring tools, routers, switches, load balancers, and firewalls
- · Knowledge of scripting languages and security protocols
- · SQL basic knowledge