About The Position
Driivz powers the E-Mobility Revolution with a market-leading, end-to-end Electric Vehicle Charging and Energy Management solution.
Operating in more than 28 countries in the US, Europe and Asia, millions of billing transactions per month are managed on the Driivz platform, for more than 800,000 Electric Vehicle Drivers.
Customers include Global Industry Players incl. Car Manufacturers, Gas & Oil companies, Energy Companies and more.
Selected customers include Volvo Group, Centrica, Gilbarco Vedder-Root, EVgo, and more.
We offer a hybrid working environment, great people and an exciting industry.
Come join us and be a part of the EV revolution!
We’re looking for a Release Manager to join our R&D group!
- Manage release content and timing for software deliveries.
- 100% Hands-On Git (BitBucket) management of the release.
- Managing risks and resolving issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality.
- Interact daily with development, product and QA teams and other involved, schedules and ensure all deliverables.
- Contribute to tools and methodologies developed to improve the effectiveness of the development and release process.
- Create project management reports that concisely summarize release milestones, progress, resource allocation, and other key metrics.
- Understand technically the content of the delivery and related risks, including managing complex problem-solving situations, and secure release schedule and quality.
- Previous working experience as a Release Manager – a Must!
- Hands-On Experience with Jira & BitBucket – a Must!
- Experience with Agile methodologies – a Must!
- Experience in a development environment.
- Excellent communication and management skills.
- Fluent in English and Hebrew.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent.
- M.Sc. / MBA - Advantage.