About The Position
What you will do ?
· Design, write, execute, and maintain end-to-end tests for various web and mobile components for new features and existing product customizations.
· Conduct Glass box and black box application testing
· Prepare documentation summarizing test results and clear status reports.
· Review product specification documents and identify tests requirements
· Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test documents
· Perform thorough regression testing
· Execute and evaluate tests cycles and ensure new deliverables meet product requirements.
· Collaborate with the technical and product teams
· Suggest solutions & improvements for product problems
· Stay up to date with new testing tools and tests strategies & methodologies
What you should have?
· 3+ years of QA experience testing WEB & Mobile applications
· Experience testing both Client & Server sides
· Experience testing Restful API
· Experience in using browser debug tools
· Required - Medium/high level of expertise in SQL
· Advantage – Experience working on Linux environment.
· Advantage - Knowledge of network protocols such as HTTP, TCP
· Advantage – Experience in high volume transactions + billing business domain
· Advantage - Knowledge/experience with Tomcat, Spring, Spring boot
· Advantage – Selenium experience
· Strong communication skills in English (written and verbal)
· Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables
· Highly motivated, great self-learner, responsible, independent
· Ability to drill down and find the root cause of problems