About The Position
Driivz is looking for a brilliant QA Automation Engineer to join our R&D team and work on the company's major applications. As a part of the team, you will take part in enhancing our QA automation coverage of our native mobile apps as well as the company’s web-based applications.
- Define and implement quality assurance practices and procedures, test plans, and other QA deliverables
- As part of the job, develop automated end to end tests for our applications
- Research, recommend and implement tools as needed with the goal of increasing automation coverage, speed, and efficiency
- At least 2 years of experience in manual testing followed by 2 years of creating aautomation test cases based for native mobile and web-based applications
- Experience in coding with Java as part of the QA automation process
- Experience with an automation framework (Appium, Selenium)
- Eexperience with Jenkins
- Basic SQL knowledge
- Communicative, enjoys working as part of an engaging, collaborative team - can-do attitude and great interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently, self-motivated, self-learner, detail-oriented and organized
- Strong ability to debug code, analyze failures and trace defects to the root cause.
- Customer Oriented