Front End Team Leader
About The Position
Driivz is looking for Hands-on Web Front-End Team Leader to lead the front end team.
As TL you will be leading the Web FE development of our core products using technologies such as Angular, TypeScript as well as supporting the transition from previous solutions based on Backbone & Bootstrap.
What you will be doing:
Own the WEB front end domain and lead the development process.
Lead the WEB FE team including hiring, training and mentoring.
Perform code & design review.
Responsible to provide state of the art user experience for our web and mobile users.
What you should have:
· B.Sc. in computer science (or an equivalent degree).
· Prior experience of at least 3 years as a team leader using agile/scrum methodology
· At least 5 years of frontend experience.
· Intuitive code understanding and object/component based thinking
· Expert level on Angular, Typescript, LESS, CSS
· Past experience/knowledge with NGRX, Redux & Reactive programming
· Past experience/knowledge with Jest/Marma/Mocha
· JIRA & Confluence experience
· Experience in working with Docker/Microservice based platforms
· Ability to lead complex design and development tasks
· Previous knowledge/experience with backbone, bootstrap – strong advantage
· Hands-on mentality!
· Self-learning capabilities.
· Knowledge of Open-Source libraries, tools, and frameworks.
· Can-do approach and innovative by nature.
· Customer-facing and business-oriented approach.
· Great soft skills, desire for mentoring and training people.
· Excellent communication skills
· Killer DNA to provide great software solutions