QA Engineer - Student Position
About The Position
Driivz is looking for Electrical Engineering student for a QA position.
In this role you’ll execute E2E tests for Driivz’s new product!
What will you do?
- Review product specification documents and identify tests requirements.
- Execute and evaluate tests cycles and ensure new deliverables meet product requirements.
- Collaborate with the technical and product teams.
- Suggest solutions & improvements for product problems.
What should you have?
- 2nd-3rd year Electrical Engineering student – Must.
- Prior experience in programming and/or strong technical background
- Fully proficient in English and Hebrew (both written and verbal).
- Strong team player and blossom under pressure.
- Availability for a part-time job (at least 50%) - Flexible hours.
- Prior experience as a QA Engineer - Advantage.
- Experience in NETWORK communication protocol - Advantage.