Back End Developer
About The Position
The Electric Vehicles market is booming!
Driivz powers the E-Mobility Revolution with a market-leading, end-to-end Electric Vehicle Charging and Energy Management solution.
Driivz's platform manages tens of thousands of EV chargers in in more than 20 countries in North America, Europe, and APAC, used by almost 1 million EV drivers.
Our customers include global industry players including leading electric vehicle service providers, car manufacturers, Gas & Oil companies, and energy companies.
List of customers includes Volvo Group, Centrica, Gilbarco Veeder-Root, EVgo, Mer and more.
We offer a hybrid working environment with great people in an exciting growing industry.
Join us and be a part of the E-Mobility Revolution!
For more information, please visit http://www.driivz.com
What will you do?
- Become an eminent member of the product’s core team.
- Focus on next-gen architecture, scalability and performance.
- Enhance core capabilities in LOB areas such as Billing, CRM.
- Assist in overall performance improvements, advanced optimizations.
What should you have?
- 2-4 years of experience in software development as part of a team focusing on server-side core functionality.
- Java focused with mainly Java-oriented experience.
- Proven Spring framework deep knowledge.
- Proven Spring Boot framework experience.
- Proven experience with Micro-Services Architecture.
- Proven experience in high throughput systems with multi-threading.
- Proficient in OOD (Object Oriented Design).
- Proven Hibernate deep knowledge.
- Proven ActiveMQ/RabbitMQ experience.
- Proficient in advanced SQL – Required.
- MySQL (or any rational Database) – Required.
- Experience with Docker.
- Experience with advanced protocols, billing and/or CRM systems – Advantage.
- Team player with extensive experience working in teams.
- Fluent written English.