About The Position
The Electric Vehicles market is booming!
Driivz powers the E-Mobility Revolution with a market-leading, end-to-end Electric Vehicle Charging and Energy Management solution.
Driivz's platform manages tens of thousands of EV chargers in in more than 20 countries in North America, Europe, and APAC, used by almost 1 million EV drivers.
Our customers include global industry players including leading electric vehicle service providers, car manufacturers, Gas & Oil companies, and energy companies.
List of customers includes Volvo Group, Centrica, Gilbarco Veeder-Root, EVgo, Mer and more.
We offer a hybrid working environment with great people in an exciting growing industry.
Join us and be a part of the E-Mobility Revolution!
For more information, please visit http://www.driivz.com
We are looking for a talented Technical Writer with a solid technical background and native-level English.
In this position you will write, generate and publish our customer-facing user guides, plus help to continuously improve our knowledge base.
As a Technical Writer at Driivz, you'll have a direct impact on how users experience our products.
- Edit and organize technical content for a B2B platform composed of different portals.
- Contribute your knowledge to help document more complex features and those related to APIs.
- Provide great use case examples and tutorials.
- Collaborate with lots of different teams, including product managers, developers, support, customer success, marketing... pretty much everyone, to advocate for our users.
- 5+ years experience documenting B2B SaaS products with complex flows such as billing and operation.
- Previous experience with documenting APIs. You’ve worked with a tool that generates documentation directly from the API.
- Writing is your passion and your craft. You have native-level English and are an excellent editor.
- You understand technology & can research, but also know when it's time to ask for help.
- You can prioritize projects, meet your deadlines but also be flexible to align with company priorities.
- You love learning and set aside time for improving your knowledge of new tools, technologies, processes, etc.
- Experience with MadCap Flare – Great advantage.