About The Position
Define, build, and manage all programs
Work closely and communicate effectively with product team, operations and r&d stakeholders
Drive program implementation with internal and external stakeholders; proactively communicate with senior and executive level stakeholders
Own customer relationships to drive government transformation programs.
Work across sales regions to understand functional and technical requirements to ensure the successful delivery of the program(s)
Develop and track key performance metrics
Identify opportunities to improve our internal tools and processes, including driving automation of repeatable work, and increasing overall team efficiency
· Significant project management experience including the following disciplines: scope, schedule, budget, quality, along with risk and critical path
· Significant experience in being part of teams utilizing agile methodology with tools such as JIRA, Aha
· Exceptional human skills with ability to motivate others
· Exceptional analytical, quantitative, communication, and presentation skills.
· Exceptional communication skills in English and Hebrew; both verbal and written.
· Extensive experience providing technology solutions
· Existing or willingness to undergo relevant clearances
· International professional experience; experience working in or with emerging markets.
· Fluency in additional languages
· Masters or certification in advanced project management or technical training.