API QA and Documentation
About The Position
Driivz is looking for senior QA Enfineer to join the R&D team.
What will you do?
- Design, write, execute, and maintain end-to-end tests for various web and mobile (responsive) components for new features and existing product customization.
- Partner with product managers and developers to define test and acceptance criteria for new features and functionality and then execute the testing plan.
- Conduct white box and black box application testing and prepare documentation summarizing test results and clear status reports.
- Review product specification documents and identify tests requirements
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Execute and evaluate tests cycles and ensure new deliverables meet product requirements.
Collaborate with the technical and product teams
- Suggest solutions to identify product problems
- Stay up to date with new testing tools and tests strategies
- Work closely with products manager and developers
What do you need ?
- 3+ years of QA experience testing WEB applications and back-end platforms
- Knowledge of network protocols such as HTTP, TCP, Restful API
- Required - Medium/high level of expertise in SQL
- Advantage – Past experience in high volume transactions + billing business domain
- Advantage - Knowledge/experience with Tomcat, Spring, Spring boot
- Advantage – Selenium experience
- Experience in using browser debug tools
- Strong communication skills in English (written and verbal)
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverable
- Highly motivated, great self-learner, responsible, independent
- Ability to drill down and find the root cause of problems
- Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences – an advantage
- English Mother tongue level
- excellent writing skills
- knowledge of REST API manual + automated testing