About The Position
The Electric Vehicle (EV) market is booming!
Driivz empowers major players in the e-Mobility landscape with market-leading, end-to-end EV charging and smart energy management solutions.
Our innovative technology helps meet the global demands of the rapidly growing EV charging industry. We enable our clients to accelerate their market leadership and provide users with an exceptional EV charging experience.
Our customers include global industry players and leading electric vehicle service providers, car manufacturers, and gas, oil and electric companies, such as Volvo Group, EVgo, Mer, CircleK, eMobility Power Japan, Centrica, ESB, and more.
Operating in more than 25 countries in the US, Europe and Asia, we manage millions of billing transactions per month for nearly one million EV drivers, saving the equivalent of more than 140,000 tons of CO2.
We offer a hybrid working environment with a team of industry experts who are passionate about leading the green tech transformation.
Join us to be a part of the e-Mobility revolution and together we can recharge the planet for future generations.
For more information, please visit http://www.driivz.com
We're looking for a brilliant DevOps Engineer to join our team!
- Working on CI/CD pipeline with technologies such as: BitBucket, Jenkins, Artifactory, Docker, K8S, Ansible.
- Installation, upgrade, configuration, maintenance, troubleshooting, etc.
- Integration of tools.
- User support.
- Tools & processes improvements/automation/deployment.
- Technical documentation maintenance and creation.
- Requirements collecting based on customers Input and implementation.
- Handling security issues.
- 2+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer in a Development Environment.
- Proven experience creating CI/CD pipelines from scratch.
- Highly proficient with Linux on an Admin level - a Must!
- Proven Experience with AWS or GCP.
- Familiarity with SQL queries and MySQL.
- Solid knowledge of Networking fundamentals.
- Proven experience with the DevOps stack (Jenkins, Artifactory, Ansible, Docker, Git, Prometheus).
- Scripting Languages: Python, Bash, Groovy.
- Excellent communication skills & a team player with proven written and presentation skills in English.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Self-learning abilities.
- Must be service oriented.
- Full professional proficiency in English.
- AWS certification.
- Experience in SW projects lifecycle and methodologies.
- VMware Knowledge.
- Maven/Ant Knowledge.
- Administrating Jenkins And Git.
- Development experience with Git.
- Managing Ubuntu servers.