Sales Director Europe
About The Position
This role is responsible for prospecting, qualifying, developing, and closing on target accounts. The Sales Manager/Director will be expected to be the primary regional expert in the company and must either have or quickly develop fundamental market knowledge. A strong candidate will be smart, articulate, motivated, and creative.
- Establish new business opportunities with targeted accounts through prospecting, networking, qualifying, and closing techniques.
- Establish buying influences, budgets and purchasing criteria for new clients.
- Utilize Driivz resources (Solution Engineering, Sales Operations) to build, develop and support a new client pipeline.
- Understand customer long-term strategic business needs and increase level of contact within customer’s organization to allow for selling of new opportunities.
- Effectively advise clients on Driivz services and product offerings.
- Generate proposals and quotes
- Conduct presentations and opportunity assessments for new clients. Lead the develop of sales proposals. Enlists the support of sales engineers/specialists, implementation resources, delivery resources, and other sales and management resources as needed in response to RFP’s.
- Meet targeted personal New Bookings goals as determined by leadership.
- Participates in the forecasting process and is accountable to the accuracy of the new booking timing.
- Ensures a seamless transition of customer responsibility to the Client Manager following a successful sales process.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, engineering or economics from an accredited institution required.
- 5-7 years of related sales experience, preferably in EV, an energy services, telecommunication or business process outsourcing related field to multi-site accounts.
- SaaS sales experience required.
- Ability to develop service and product knowledge.
- Requires solid selling skills, with a proven and progressive track record.
- Must possess strong financial and business acumen with the ability to identify overall business value resulting from a new business partnership.
- Demonstrated effective negotiation and closing techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with prospective and existing customers.
- Requires strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent presentation skills.
- Solid time management and organization skills.