Technical Account Manager
About The Position
Trusted technical advisor to Driivz sales and business development teams and partners by understanding customers technical needs and pain-points and follow through with the best Driivz solutions.
Trusted business advisor to customers, providing valuable guidance around installation, operations, and optimization of Driivz platform through quality service delivery management (50% of the time)
Main responsibilities (major activities held by this position, tasks, interfaces etc.)
Technical Account Management
• Working closely with Sales and BD team to developing long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements;
• RFP responses – Writing, compiling, and overseeing the development of proposals, or other documents describing organizational products and services in response to requests from prospective clients.
• Calculating client quotations and administering client accounts;
• Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education;
• Implementing product training to prospects, customers and sales team as needed
• Conduct demo sessions with customers
• Analyzing costs and sales;
• Preparing reports for head office and keeping customer records;
• Providing inputs to the design of custom-made products;
• Own the delivery plan, push to execute it according to the plan, budget, quality and customer satisfaction.
• Identify and mitigate risks regarding delivery and customer satisfaction.
• Tracking of project costs (P&L)
Client -Service Manager
Responsibility for Client' s project success/results, quality and added value by project management and quality assurance of the project:
• Planning and coordination of all resources
• Managing directly local 2nd level hotline support
• Hedging of operations in 2nd and 3rd level Support
• Leading project implementation
• Manage all problems
• Elimination of problems reported by 2nd level support
• Addressing Client's ongoing requests
• Partnering with Client's stockholders and articulating future needs
• Sharing weekly projects status report and accounts status. Update management on a weekly basis regarding project status, risks, outstanding issue
• Perform quarterly Customer Business Review meetings, presenting the account status, service value and KPIs
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent – preferably in business and/or hardware/software or other technical oriented
• 5 years of mid to large software projects management and IT consulting experience.
• Previous experience in preparing RFPs, POs & negotiations
• Strong knowledge, understanding and experience with IT/software systems
• Expert technical user capabilities of using computer software systems
• Excellent human skills and team spirit
• Native or bilingual proficiency of German and English
• Willingness to travel extensively
• Experience in programming or engineering
• Experience in the telecom industry
• Knowledge of the EV industry