Executive Assistant to CEO
About The Position
The Electric Vehicle (EV) market is booming!
Driivz empowers major players in the e-Mobility landscape with market-leading, end-to-end EV charging and smart energy management solutions.
Our innovative technology helps meet the global demands of the rapidly growing EV charging industry. We enable our clients to accelerate their market leadership and provide users with an exceptional EV charging experience.
Our customers include global industry players and leading electric vehicle service providers, car manufacturers, and gas, oil and electric companies, such as Volvo Group, EVgo, Mer, CircleK, eMobility Power Japan, Centrica, ESB, and more.
Operating in more than 25 countries in the US, Europe and Asia, we manage millions of billing transactions per month for nearly one million EV drivers, saving the equivalent of more than 140,000 tons of CO2.
We offer a hybrid working environment with a team of industry experts who are passionate about leading the green tech transformation.
Join us to be a part of the e-Mobility revolution and together we can recharge the planet for future generations.
For more information, please visit http://www.driivz.com
We’re looking for an Executive Assistant to the CEO.
The PA will report directly to the CEO and will provide executive support in a one-on-one working relationship.
The PA serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO’s office.
What will you do:
- Support the CEO by providing a high standard of personal executive level assistance to meet the needs of the CEO’s objectives, including a significant amount of diary management, setting up meetings, hospitality, travel and visa arrangements worldwide.
- Work closely and provide proactive support to the Executive Leadership Team with setting up meetings, drafting agendas, taking notes at meetings, travel arrangements, processing expenses, visa applications, etc.
- Greeting visitors and ensuring the consistent application of all company policies and procedures.
- Produce information by transcribing, formatting data, and graphics.
- Maintain executives’ appointment schedule by planning and setting up meetings, conferences, teleconferences and travel.
- Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Monitor and follow up on the management related tasks.
- Work in collaboration with the Office Manager. Assist and support with the daily active office operations.
- Manning the reception desk.
What should you have:
- At least 5 years supporting C level executives, preferably from SU environment.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to details.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners, etc.
- Excellent level of English – A must!
- Great written and verbal communication skills in both Hebrew & English.
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response.
- Previous experience working in a technological fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor's degree – A must!
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media Web platforms.