Tech& Marketing Writer
About The Position
- Collaborate effectively with Marketing, Product Management, and Business teams to create high quality content, while maintaining a consistent voice and tone for the brand across multiple channels.
- Create compelling digital content, including web headlines and content, blog posts, social media posts, that is value-based and tells the customers story
- Contribute to the creation of online marketing materials including white papers, case studies, infographics and videos that support marketing campaigns
- Ensure accuracy and consistency across all written marketing content and incorporate revisions, adhering to production process, while meeting deadlines established
- Work with the development, delivery, and test teams to evaluate documentation needs.
- Gathers, writes, validates and updates training material, end-user documentation, operations manuals and technical user guides.
7+ years’ experience as technical and marketing materials writer
• Experience positioning, marketing and copywriting for B2B software solutions and/or SaaS products
• Ability to translate technical or complex ideas into concise, business-oriented content
• Effectively edit and rewrite content written by others to ensure compelling and concise messaging
• Strong attention to detail with a command of spelling, grammar and punctuation as well as working knowledge of style guidelines (i.e. AP Style Guide)
• Ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders and independently to deliver on requests
• Ability to juggle multiple projects and proactively prioritize
• Proactive team member, good listener with diplomatic skills, flexibility and poise under pressure
• Strong and confident communicator
• Proficient working efficiently with:
- Desktop publishing applications
- Content management systems
- Web and social publishing tools
- MS Office applications
-experience working with Flare - Must .
English mother tongue level - Must