Technical Customer Success Manager
About The Position
The Electric Vehicles market is booming!
Driivz powers the E-Mobility Revolution with a market-leading, end-to-end Electric Vehicle Charging and Energy Management solution.
Driivz's platform manages tens of thousands of EV chargers in in more than 20 countries in North America, Europe, and APAC, used by almost 1 million EV drivers.
Our customers include global industry players including leading electric vehicle service providers, car manufacturers, Gas & Oil companies, and energy companies.
List of customers includes Volvo Group, Centrica, Gilbarco Veeder-Root, EVgo, Mer and more.
We offer a hybrid working environment with great people in an exciting growing industry.
Join us and be a part of the E-Mobility Revolution!
For more information, please visit http://www.driivz.com
Mission (the purpose of this job)
1. Trusted technical advisor to Driivz sales and business development teams and partners by understanding customers technical needs and pain-points and follow through with the best Driivz solutions. Understanding the relevant customer’s business processes.
2. Trusted business advisor to customers, providing valuable guidance around business growth, operations, and optimization of Driivz.
3. Improve customer satisfaction.
Main Responsibilities (major activities held by this position, tasks, interfaces, etc.):
Responsibility for Customer’s success, quality and added value:
- Serve as the primary point of contact to the customer.
- Understanding the customers business needs.
- Help the customer grown his business by partnering with Client's stockholders and articulating future needs.
- Coordinate the customer support.
- Planning and coordination of relevant resources for ongoing requests.
- Analyze, track and manage risks and mitigations.
- Elimination of problems reported by 2nd level support.
- Sharing weekly projects status report and accounts status. Update management on a weekly basis regarding project status, risks, outstanding issue.
- Perform quarterly Customer Business Review meetings, presenting the account status, service value and KPIs.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent – preferably in Business and/or hardware/software or other technical oriented.
- 3 years of mid to large software customer success management.
- Strong knowledge, understanding and experience with IT/software systems.
- Excellent technical user capabilities of using computer software systems.
- Excellent human skills and team spirit.
- Fluent English speaker.
- Willingness to travel extensively (~30%).
- Experience in programming or engineering.
- Experience in the telecom industry.
- Knowledge of the EV industry.
- Customer satisfaction – Weekly report, Quarterly Business Review, CSAT measurement.
- Customer Business Growth.
- Sales, Biz Dev.
- Support, Implementation.