About The Position
Driivz empowers major service providers that aspire to take a significant role in the e-mobility landscape with a market-leading, end-to-end EV charging and smart energy management software platform.
Since founding Driivz, our core focus has been on providing a digital services software platform to major players in the EV market. With hypergrowth in EV charging infrastructure, we offer a scalable, intelligent and integrated solution that enables our clients to effectively manage their networks and provide drivers with an exceptional EV charging experience.
Operating in over 30 countries in the US, Europe and Asia, we enable hundreds of millions of events for millions of EV drivers and manage tens of thousands of public chargers (100,000s in roaming).
Our customers include global industry players such as: EVgo, Volvo Group, Shell, CircleK, Recharge, Centrica, ESB, ElaadNL, CEZ, Mer, MOL Group, and eMobility Power.
Join our team to work alongside the most brilliant and disruptive minds that are focused on leading the eMobility industry and building a greener world.
About the Role:
Are you a sleuth with an analytical mind and a passion for untangling intricate systems?
Do you thrive in challenging environments and relish the satisfaction of uncovering hidden flaws? If so, then we have the perfect challenge for you!
We are seeking a skilled and dedicated Manual QA Engineer to join our team in ensuring the quality and functionality of our highly complex Driivz products. These systems operates at the forefront of the electric car charging eco-system and your role will be critical in identifying and resolving any issues that may arise.
What will you do?
- Design, write, execute, and maintain E2E tests for various web and mobile components for new features and existing product customizations.
- Conduct white box and black box application testing.
- Review product specification documents and identify tests requirements.
- Collaborate with the technical and product teams.
- Suggest solutions & improvements for product problems.
- Stay up to date with new testing tools and tests strategies & methodologies.
What should you have?
- 3+ years of QA experience testing highly complex environments.
- Experience in testing both Client & Server sides.
- Experience in testing Restful API.
- Experience in using browser debug tools.
- Strong communication skills in English (written and verbal).
- Highly motivated, great self-learner, responsible, independent.
- Ability to drill down and find the root cause of problems.
- Experience working on Linux environment.
- Knowledge of network protocols such as HTTP, TCP.
- Knowledge/experience with Tomcat, Spring, Spring Boot.
- Automation experience.