Technical Project Manager
About The Position
The Electric Vehicle (EV) market is booming!
Driivz empowers major players in the e-Mobility landscape with market-leading, end-to-end EV charging and smart energy management solutions.
Our innovative technology helps meet the global demands of the rapidly growing EV charging industry. We enable our clients to accelerate their market leadership and provide users with an exceptional EV charging experience.
Our customers include global industry players and leading electric vehicle service providers, car manufacturers, and gas, oil and electric companies, such as Volvo Group, EVgo, Mer, CircleK, eMobility Power Japan, Centrica, ESB, and more.
Operating in more than 25 countries in the US, Europe and Asia, we manage millions of billing transactions per month for nearly one million EV drivers, saving the equivalent of more than 140,000 tons of CO2.
We offer a hybrid working environment with a team of industry experts who are passionate about leading the green tech transformation.
Join us to be a part of the e-Mobility revolution and together we can recharge the planet for future generations.
For more information, please visit http://www.driivz.com
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager to join our team!
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the customers.
- Serve as point of knowledge on Driivz systems and customer implementation.
- Understand the customers’ business and technical needs. Partner with the customer to empower their EV green revolution.
- Help the customer grow their business by partnering with their stakeholders and anticipating their future needs.
- Coordination of customer support team.
- Build trust, transparency and open communication channels with customers.
- Assist customers with ongoing implementation support while mastering the technical skills and product implementation knowledge.
- Collaborate with Product Management and R&D teams to deliver customer requests.
- Perform quarterly customer business reviews in order to present the account status, service value and KPIs.
- Analyze, track, manage and escalate risks and mitigations.
- Prepare weekly updates on project/account status.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent – preferably in Business and/or Hardware/Software or other technical oriented field.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a Project Manager.
- Fluent English speaker – a must!
- Strong knowledge, understanding and experience with IT/Software Systems, preferably in the SaaS industry.
- Excellent technical user capabilities of computer software systems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team spirit.
- Ability to track and manage multiple tasks.
- Traveling to customers may be required.
- Experience in Programming or Engineering – an advantage.
- Knowledge of the EV industry.
- Customer satisfaction – Weekly reports, quarterly business reviews, CSAT measurements.
- Delivery on time, on budget, in quality.
- Booking revenue.
- Upselling of new modules.
- Sales, Biz Dev
- Support, Implementation