Customer Solution Engineer
About The Position
The Electric Vehicle (EV) market is booming!
Driivz empowers major players in the e-Mobility landscape with market-leading, end-to-end EV charging and smart energy management solutions.
Our innovative technology helps meet the global demands of the rapidly growing EV charging industry. We enable our clients to accelerate their market leadership and provide users with an exceptional EV charging experience.
Our customers include global industry players and leading electric vehicle service providers, car manufacturers, and gas, oil and electric companies, such as Volvo Group, EVgo, Mer, CircleK, eMobility Power Japan, Centrica, ESB, and more.
Operating in more than 25 countries in the US, Europe and Asia, we manage millions of billing transactions per month for nearly one million EV drivers, saving the equivalent of more than 140,000 tons of CO2.
We offer a hybrid working environment with a team of industry experts who are passionate about leading the green tech transformation.
Join us to be a part of the e-Mobility revolution and together we can recharge the planet for future generations.
For more information, please visit http://www.driivz.com
We're looking for an experienced Customer Solution Engineer to join our team!
What will you do:
- Be an SME of Driivz's Solution.
- Deep knowledge in API integration – A must!
- Coordination of technical solution with Technical Account Managers.
- Deep understanding of customer requirements and customizations.
- Creation of solutions detailed technical design and documentation (SoW, LLD, ATP).
- Solution implementation according to agreed schedule and timelines.
- Provide guidance and technical knowledge to Account Managers in accordance with customer demands.
- Provide Technical Account Management duties with key accounts as required.
- Troubleshooting and resolution of technical issues during implementation (interaction with the back-office and R&D teams, if needed).
- Conduct technical workshops and consult with customers and partners.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with key internal and customer personnel to work effectively.
- Document daily activities.
What should you have:
- Experience with web-based platforms.
- Experience as consultant/integrator of complex projects that involve interfaces to various systems such as ERP, Billing, CRM, etc.
- Professional Experience with one or more technologies: SQL, Linux, scripting.
- Ability to learn and deep understanding of integration protocols.
- Full professional proficiency in English (both written and verbal) – A must!
- Demonstrated capacity to clearly and concisely communicate about complex technical, architectural, and/or organizational problems and propose thorough iterative solutions.
- Comfort working in a fast-paced environment, sometimes with multiple customer engagements at once.
- Positive solution-oriented mindset.
- Self-motivated and self-managing with strong organizational skills.
- Proven ability to manage a solo projects.
- Proven ability to lead other Professional Services Engineers on a project/s.
- Proven ability to "think to the next question" and see the larger picture for customer engagements, and not just the individual task.
- Proven ability to consider the business aspects of delivery.
- Development skills in any scripting language.
- Experience in a peak performance organization, preferably a Tech Star-Up.
- Support engagement managers on quoting and scoping of SOWs.
- Provide technical training sessions remotely and/or on-site.
- Provide documentation for implementation, guides, maintenance, etc. relevant to customers' requirements.
- Work with Driivz customer support team to diagnose and troubleshoot support cases when necessary.