Junior Project Manager
About The Position
The Electric Vehicle (EV) market is booming!
Driivz empowers major players in the e-Mobility landscape with market-leading, end-to-end EV charging and smart energy management solutions.
Our innovative technology helps meet the global demands of the rapidly growing EV charging industry. We enable our clients to accelerate their market leadership and provide users with an exceptional EV charging experience.
Our customers include global industry players and leading electric vehicle service providers, car manufacturers, and gas, oil and electric companies, such as Volvo Group, EVgo, Mer, CircleK, eMobility Power Japan, Centrica, ESB, and more.
Operating in more than 25 countries in the US, Europe and Asia, we manage millions of billing transactions per month for nearly one million EV drivers, saving the equivalent of more than 140,000 tons of CO2.
We offer a hybrid working environment with a team of industry experts who are passionate about leading the green tech transformation.
Join us to be a part of the e-Mobility revolution and together we can recharge the planet for future generations.
For more information, please visit http://www.driivz.com
The Junior Project Manager will be responsible for planning, organizing, and directing operations related to ongoing projects in the company.
What will you do:
- Track the progress of projects and report on status.
- Oversee cross-company projects to make sure they are running as planned.
- Ability to work in a dynamic working environment under pressure.
- Managing cross-organizational projects within R&D, Product and Operation teams.
- Daily monitoring of the projects progress, raising flags if there are issues and helping to facilitate them.
- Reporting directly to the company’s PMO.
What should you have:
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Industrial Engineering) – A must!
- 2-3 years of experience in project management positions in tech companies (preferably from SaaS companies).
- Experience with: MS Project, MS Excel, Confluence/Jira.
- Experience in managing Project life cycle.
- Managing priorities of ongoing tasks, meeting deadlines and goals.
- Experience in working on multidisciplinary projects.
- Strong ability to give attention to details and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- A Go-getter with great interpersonal skills – A must!
- Problem-solving attitude with capability to find creative solutions and getting things done!
- Highly committed and hard worker.
- Full professional proficiency in both Hebrew & English – A must!