Senior IT Expert
About The Position
The Electric Vehicles market is booming!
Driivz powers the E-Mobility Revolution with a market-leading, end-to-end Electric Vehicle Charging and Energy Management solution.
Driivz's platform manages tens of thousands of EV chargers in in more than 20 countries in North America, Europe, and APAC, used by almost 1 million EV drivers.
Our customers include global industry players including leading electric vehicle service providers, car manufacturers, Gas & Oil companies, and energy companies.
List of customers includes Volvo Group, Centrica, Gilbarco Veeder-Root, EVgo, Mer and more.
We offer a hybrid working environment with great people in an exciting growing industry.
Join us and be a part of the E-Mobility Revolution!
For more information, please visit http://www.driivz.com
Driivz is looking for a Senior IT Expert/IT Manager (non-managerial position)!
- Support the company's IT assets.
- IT support for the company's employees.
- Design, create and maintain the company's internal environment.
- Network management and configurations.
- Act as a “ONE MAN SHOW” – take full responsibility for our IT systems (this is a stand-alone position).
- Proven experience with supporting IT systems.
- Ability to analyze, troubleshoot and resolve issues related to networks, printers, conference rooms, Wi-Fi and other IT systems – A must!
- Proven Experience with networks, switches, routers, Security and Firewalls – installation, configuration, maintenance, troubleshooting.
- Proven Experience supporting company employees (help desk).
- Deep Experience with Windows environments (installation, configuration, troubleshooting).
- Deep Experience with Office 365/Azure AD.
- Experience with backup tools and processes.
- Fluent English.
- Problem-solving attitude – independent, proactive, get things done!
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fast learner.
- Order and organization skills - using IT best practices and methodologies (design, documentation).
- Experience with Video Conferencing systems.
- Experience with information security tools (EDR, Phishing tools, anti Virus, etc.).
- Experience with SSO implementation of IT systems.
- Experience working and managing 3rd party vendors.
- Virtualization knowledge (VMware).
- Knowledge of project management software/Bug tracking software (Jira/Confluence).
- Basic Electricity knowledge.