Technical Support Engineer - Tier 3
About The Position
Driivz powers the E-Mobility Revolution with a market-leading, end-to-end Electric Vehicle Charging and Energy Management solution.
Operating in more than 28 countries in the US, Europe and Asia, millions of billing transactions per month are managed on the Driivz platform, for more than 800,000 Electric Vehicle Drivers.
Customers include Global Industry Players incl. Car Manufacturers, Gas & Oil companies, Energy Companies and more.
Selected customers include Volvo Group, Centrica, Gilbarco Vedder-Root, EVgo, and more.
We offer a hybrid working environment, great people and an exciting industry.
Come join us and be a part of the EV revolution!
- Support the company's customers – Tier 3 support.
- Monitor the system and respond to alerts 24/7.
- Design, create and maintain the company's production and non-production environments.
- Proven experience in Production Environments.
- Excellent root cause analysis skills.
- Experience with SQL databases (Advantage – MySQL) – installation, maintenance & writing queries.
- Experience with networks.
- Experience with support and customer care.
- Experience in both Windows and Linux environments (Advantage – Ubuntu).
- Experience with Cloud Environments (Advantage – GCP).
- Excellent English.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fast learner.
- Scripts knowledge (Bash/Perl/Python/etc.).
- Virtualization knowledge (VMware).
- Configuration management tools knowledge (Puppet\Chef\etc.).
- No SQL databases knowledge.
- Experience with monitoring systems.
- Experience with Office 365.
- Selenium Automation and Java basic knowledge.