About The Position
1. Manage a quality service delivery to Driivz customer. Serve as a trusted business advisor to customers, providing valuable guidance around business and technical design, project implementation and system deployment.
2. Lead RFP response, proposals submission, demo sessions and other presales activities
3. Customer Success management
Project Delivery Management
• Lead the end-to-end delivery of Driivz project.
• Own the delivery plan, push to execute it according to the plan, budget, quality and customer satisfaction.
• Understand the customer’s business processes and the customer’s business goals.
• Lead the project solution design (scoping), while addressing the customer needs along with Driivz product processes and capabilities.
• Lead the project implementation, work closely with Product management and the R&D team, guide the customer with onboarding activities, support installations and system set up activities.
• Lead integration design between the customers’ external systems and Driivz platform.
• Lead migration activities from the customers’ legacy system onto the Driivz platform
• Plan and execute system deployment to production.
• Ensure post go live stabilization.
• Identify and mitigate risks regarding delivery and customer satisfaction.
• Tracking of project P&L
• Proactive with a can-do approach, team player, independent, embraces challenges and seeks for excellence.
Lead RFP response
• Leading, writing, compiling, and overseeing the development of proposals, or other documents describing organizational products and services in response to requests from prospective customer.
• Calculating RFP quotations.
• Lead the deal review process, including deal properties (scope, P&L analysis, risks and mitigations)
• Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education.
• Implementing product training to prospects, customers and sales team as needed
• Conduct demo sessions with customers.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent software or other technical oriented filed
• Minimum 5 years of mid to large software projects management, preferred as a delivery manager.
• Strong knowledge, understanding and experience with software systems.
• Excellent technical user capabilities of using computer software systems.
• Experience in leading RFPs responses, proposal preparation and presale activities
• Excellent human skills and team spirit
• Fluent English speaker
• Willingness to travel extensively (~30%)
• Experience in the telecommunication industry
• Knowledge of the EV industry