Customer Support Engineer - Tier 3-4
About The Position
The Electric Vehicle (EV) market is booming!
Driivz empowers major players in the e-Mobility landscape with market-leading, end-to-end EV charging and smart energy management solutions.
Our innovative technology helps meet the global demands of the rapidly growing EV charging industry. We enable our clients to accelerate their market leadership and provide users with an exceptional EV charging experience.
Our customers include global industry players and leading electric vehicle service providers, car manufacturers, and gas, oil and electric companies, such as Volvo Group, EVgo, Mer, CircleK, eMobility Power Japan, Centrica, ESB, and more.
Operating in more than 25 countries in the US, Europe and Asia, we manage millions of billing transactions per month for nearly one million EV drivers, saving the equivalent of more than 140,000 tons of CO2.
We offer a hybrid working environment with a team of industry experts who are passionate about leading the green tech transformation.
Join us to be a part of the e-Mobility revolution and together we can recharge the planet for future generations.
For more information, please visit http://www.driivz.com
We're looking for a talented Technical Customer Support Engineer to join our team!
- Support Driivz B2B customers issues/queries/incidents per SLA.
- Perform in-depth troubleshooting varying from database analysis and reading system logs and dashboards, to identifying and solving complex support issues that were escalated from customers or our Technical Account Managers.
- Receiving and triaging requests, identifying problems, and providing immediate response.
- Work closely with R&D and product teams to ensure efficient issue resolution, investigating and escalating bugs, raise flags about wide and urgent issues.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Technical Support Engineer.
- Experience and knowledge of SQL – A Must!
- Experience with networks – A Must!
- Experience with Cloud Environments (preferably GCP) – Advantage.
- Experience in both Windows and Linux environments (Ubuntu – Advantage).
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English.
- Logical thinker, excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Degree in a relevant technical field, e.g., Computer Science or Software Engineering – Advantage.