Customer Service Engineer - Tier 2-3
About The Position
The Electric Vehicles market is booming!
Driivz powers the E-Mobility Revolution with a market-leading, end-to-end Electric Vehicle Charging and Energy Management solution.
Driivz's platform manages tens of thousands of EV chargers in in more than 20 countries in North America, Europe, and APAC, used by almost 1 million EV drivers.
Our customers include global industry players including leading electric vehicle service providers, car manufacturers, Gas & Oil companies, and energy companies.
List of customers includes Volvo Group, Centrica, Gilbarco Veeder-Root, EVgo, Mer and more.
We offer a hybrid working environment with great people in an exciting growing industry.
Join us and be a part of the E-Mobility Revolution!
For more information, please visit http://www.driivz.com
- Support the company's customers – Tier 2 support.
- Monitor the system and respond to alerts 24/7.
- Maintain the company's production and non-production environments.
- At least 3 years experience as Support Engineer – Tier 2.
- Proven experience in Production Environments.
- Excellent root cause analysis skills.
- Experience with networks.
- Experience with support and customer care.
- Experience with Cloud Environments (Advantage – GCP).
- Excellent English.
- Experience with monitoring systems.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with Office 365.
- Fast learner.
- Experience in both Windows and Linux environments (Advantage – Ubuntu).
- Experience with SQL databases (Advantage – MySQL) – installation, maintenance & writing queries.
- Scripts knowledge (Bash/Perl/Python/etc.).
- No SQL databases knowledge.