Customer Service Team Leader - Tier 2-3
About The Position
The Electric Vehicles market is booming!
Driivz powers the E-Mobility Revolution with a market-leading, end-to-end Electric Vehicle Charging and Energy Management solution.
Driivz's platform manages tens of thousands of EV chargers in in more than 20 countries in North America, Europe, and APAC, used by almost 1 million EV drivers.
Our customers include global industry players including leading electric vehicle service providers, car manufacturers, Gas & Oil companies, and energy companies.
List of customers includes Volvo Group, Centrica, Gilbarco Veeder-Root, EVgo, Mer and more.
We offer a hybrid working environment with great people in an exciting growing industry.
Join us and be a part of the E-Mobility Revolution!
For more information, please visit http://www.driivz.com
What will you do?
- Manage a team of 3-5 Support Engineers – Tier 2-3 Support.
- Monitor the system and respond to alerts 24/7.
- Be responsible for the company's production environments support.
- Responsible for the systems SLA.
- Responsible for the company’s IT systems.
What should you have?
- 3+ years of Managerial Experience, tracking tasks and managing priorities.
- Proven experience with International Customer Care.
- Proven experience in Production Environments.
- Experience with Office 365.
- Experience with monitoring systems.
- Root cause analysis skills.
- Excellent English – Must.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fast learner.
- Scripts knowledge (Bash/Perl/Python/etc.).
- SQL knowledge/experience.
- Virtualization knowledge (VMware).
- Configuration Management tools knowledge (Puppet/Chef/etc.).
- NoSQL databases knowledge.
- Selenium Automation and Java basic knowledge.
- Windows, Linux, Networking.