Infrastructure Service Engineer - Tier 4
About The Position
The Electric Vehicles market is booming!
Driivz powers the E-Mobility Revolution with a market-leading, end-to-end Electric Vehicle Charging and Energy Management solution.
Driivz's platform manages tens of thousands of EV chargers in in more than 20 countries in North America, Europe, and APAC, used by almost 1 million EV drivers.
Our customers include global industry players including leading electric vehicle service providers, car manufacturers, Gas & Oil companies, and energy companies.
List of customers includes Volvo Group, Centrica, Gilbarco Veeder-Root, EVgo, Mer and more.
We offer a hybrid working environment with great people in an exciting growing industry.
Join us and be a part of the E-Mobility Revolution!
For more information, please visit http://www.driivz.com
- Support the company's customers – Tier 4 support.
- Monitor the system and respond to alerts 24/7.
- Design, create and maintain the company's production and non-production environments.
- Proven experience in Production Environments.
- Excellent root cause analysis skills.
- Experience with SQL databases (Advantage – MySQL) – installation, maintenance & writing queries.
- Experience with networks.
- Experience with support and customer care.
- Experience in both Windows and Linux environments (Advantage – Ubuntu).
- Experience with Cloud Environments (Advantage – GCP).
- Excellent English.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fast learner.
- Scripts knowledge (Bash/Perl/Python/etc.).
- Virtualization knowledge (VMware).
- Configuration management tools knowledge (Puppet\Chef\etc.).
- No SQL databases knowledge.
- Experience with monitoring systems.
- Experience with Office 365.
- Selenium Automation and Java basic knowledge.