Technical Account Manager
About The Position
Mission (the purpose of this job):
1. Trusted technical advisor to Driivz sales and business development teams and partners by understanding customers technical needs and pain-points and follow through with the best Driivz solutions. Understanding the relevant customer’s business processes.Lead RFP response, proposals submission, demo sessions and other presales activities
2. Trusted business advisor to customers, providing valuable guidance around installation, operations, and optimization of Driivz platform through quality service delivery management (50% of the time). Leading project management and customer success activities
Main responsibilities (major activities held by this position, tasks, interfaces etc.):
• Working closely with Sales and BD team to developing long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements;
• RFP responses – leading, Writing, compiling, and overseeing the development of proposals, or other documents describing organizational products and services in response to requests from prospective clients.
• Understand the customer’s business processes and understand the customer’s needs.
• Calculating client quotations and administering client accounts;
• Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education;
• Implementing product training to prospects, customers and sales team as needed.
• Conduct demo sessions with customers.
• Analyzing costs and sales;
• Preparing reports for head office and keeping customer records;
• Providing inputs to the design of custom-made products;
• Own the delivery plan, push to execute it according to the plan, budget, quality and customer satisfaction.
• Identify and mitigate risks regarding delivery and customer satisfaction.
• Tracking of project costs (P&L).
Responsibility for Client' s project success/results, quality and added value by project management and quality assurance of the project:
• Planning and coordination of relevant resources.
• Hedging of operations in 2nd and 3rd level Support.
• Leading project implementation.
• Analyze, track and Manage risks and mitigations.
• Elimination of problems reported by 2nd level support.
• Addressing Client's ongoing requests.
• Partnering with Client's stackholders and articulating future needs.
• Sharing weekly projects status report and accounts status. Update management on a weekly basis regarding project status, risks, outstanding issue.
• Perform quarterly Customer Business Review meetings, presenting the account status, service value and KPIs.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent – preferably in business and/or hardware/software or other technical oriented.
• 5 years of mid to large software projects management and IT consulting experience.
• Experience in leading RFPs responses, proposal preparation and presale activities.
• Strong knowledge, understanding and experience with IT/software systems.
• Excellent technical user capabilities of using computer software systems.
• Excellent human skills and team spirit.
• Fluent English speaker.
• Willingness to travel when needed.
• Experience in programming or engineering.
• Experience in the telecom industry.
• Knowledge of the EV industry.
• Customer satisfaction – Weekly report, Quarterly Business Review, CSAT measurement.
• Delivery on time, on budget, in quality.
• Submission of proposal on time and in quality.
• Sales, Biz Dev
• Support, Implementation