About The Position
Driivz is looking for a Pre-Sale and Bid Manager to work within our Pre-Sales Team.
- The role involves working with and supporting the Sales and Pre-Sales team in new business and new or existing opportunities within the EV domain, to secure new deals and contracts but also liaising with other teams to ensure we put forward our best proposition to meet our clients needs.
- The Bid Manager is a key role in Driivz, which is leading the Bid/proposal process from the lead creation toward a successful submission.
- Ideally, candidates will have background and experience within the EV marketplace. Nevertheless, willingness and ability to learn and understand new technologies and business modules is a key.
Contribute at all stages of the Pre-Sales process including:
- Leading and coordinating RFP, RFI, proposals process within Driivz organization.
- Create and maintain the relevant presales documentation (Proposal, SOW, SLA, pricing, RFP response templates).
- Overseeing the team tasks during the bid process and making sure deadlines are met.
- Assisting with the qualification of opportunities.
- Create and maintain the presales knowledge base documentation.
- Update the technical presales documents and presentations following the new product features/capabilities.
- Proactively scoping technical solution required to address customer business and technical requirements:
• Writing technical proposed solution in commercial proposal/RFQ/RFP.
• Writing technical proposed outline for trials/Proof of Concepts.
- Management of formal RFQ/RFP response process within Driivz.
- Provide a weekly report including the relevant KPI and progress.
- Excellent English skills (mainly written).