Customer Success Manager
About The Position
Mission (the purpose of this job)
1.Trusted technical advisor to Driivz sales and business development teams and partners by understanding customers technical needs and pain-points and follow through with the best Driivz solutions. Understanding the relevant customer’s business processes.
2.Trusted business advisor to customers, providing valuable guidance around business growth, operations, and optimization of Driivz.
3. Improve customer satisfaction.
What will you do?
Responsibility for Customer’s success, quality and added value:
- Servee as the primary point of contact to the customer
- Understanding the customers business needs
- Help the customer grown his business by partnering with Client's stockholders and articulating future needs
- Coordinate the customer support
- Planning and coordination of relevant resources for ongoing requests
- Leading implementations
- Analyze, track and Manage risks and mitigations
- Elimination of problems reported by 2nd level support
- Sharing weekly projects status report and accounts status. Update management on a weekly basis regarding project status, risks, outstanding issue
- Perform quarterly Customer Business Review meetings, presenting the account status, service value and KPIs
What you should have ?
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent – preferably in business and/or hardware/software or other technical oriented
- 3 years of mid to large software customer success management
- Strong knowledge, understanding and experience with IT/software systems
- Excellent technical user capabilities of using computer software systems
- Excellent human skills and team spirit
- Fluent English speaker
- Willingness to travel extensively (~30%)
- Experience in programming or engineering
- Experience in the telecomm industry
- Knowledge of the EV industry