About The Position
The Electric Vehicles market is booming!
Driivz powers the E-Mobility Revolution with a market-leading, end-to-end Electric Vehicle Charging and Energy Management solution.
Driivz's platform manages tens of thousands of EV chargers in in more than 20 countries in North America, Europe, and APAC, used by almost 1 million EV drivers.
Our customers include global industry players including leading electric vehicle service providers, car manufacturers, Gas & Oil companies, and energy companies.
List of customers includes Volvo Group, Centrica, Gilbarco Veeder-Root, EVgo, Mer and more.
We offer a hybrid working environment with great people in an exciting growing industry.
Join us and be a part of the E-Mobility Revolution!
For more information, please visit http://www.driivz.com
The ideal candidate will be well organized and comfortable dealing with financial data.
This individual will be responsible for overseeing the accounts payable and receivable, processing payroll and conducting other tasks related to finance.
They should be excellent at recording data and have an ability to product clear financial reports.
- Track bank account balances and perform bank reconciliation.
- Accounts Payable - Coding invoices with the proper general ledger, Checking invoices and ensuring bills are paid in a timely manner.
- Accounts Receivable - Preparing and sending invoices to customers and ensuring they are entered into the proper accounts in the accounting system
- Ongoing reconciliation including closing entries and cut-off accounts.
- Running general ledger trial balance at the end of the month prior to closing the books to ensure accounts are balanced.
- Track expenses, budget, cash flow, receipts and other financial dealings of the company.
- Provide regular financial reports (weekly, monthly, yearly).
- Ensure timely processing of payroll.
- Prepare for audits.
- Ad-hoc tasks as required.
- Bookkeeping certificate type 2 or above.
- 5+ years of bookkeeping experience – Must.
- High level of English (internal and external correspondence is in English).
- Experience working with Priority system – Preferred.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Experience in hi-tech companies.
- Ability to work independently according to establish policies and regulations.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to prioritize workload.
- Diligent and methodical.