About The Position
The Electric Vehicle (EV) market is booming!
Driivz empowers major players in the e-Mobility landscape with market-leading, end-to-end EV charging and smart energy management solutions.
Our innovative technology helps meet the global demands of the rapidly growing EV charging industry. We enable our clients to accelerate their market leadership and provide users with an exceptional EV charging experience.
Our customers include global industry players and leading electric vehicle service providers, car manufacturers, and gas, oil and electric companies, such as Volvo Group, EVgo, Mer, CircleK, eMobility Power Japan, Centrica, ESB, and more.
Operating in more than 25 countries in the US, Europe and Asia, we manage millions of billing transactions per month for nearly one million EV drivers, saving the equivalent of more than 140,000 tons of CO2.
We offer a hybrid working environment with a team of industry experts who are passionate about leading the green tech transformation.
Join us to be a part of the e-Mobility revolution and together we can recharge the planet for future generations.
For more information, please visit http://www.driivz.com
We are looking for a Pre-Sales Engineer to join our team.
The role involves working with and supporting the sales team in all new business and new to existing opportunities within the EV Charging domain (CPO, EMSP, Utilities, Service Providers, etc.), to secure new solution sales and contracts but also liaising with other teams to ensure we put forward our best proposition to meet the clients need.
The Presales Manager must also be comfortable exchanging solution knowledge to customers and prospects via excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
Ideally, candidates will have background and experience within the EV charging domain, and/or with a proven experience in other technical domain like Telco, billing, CRM related experience. Nevertheless, willingness and ability to learn and understand new technologies and business modules is a key.
Contribute at all stages of the Pre-Sales process including:
- Assisting with the qualification of opportunities/leads.
- Leading and coordinating demonstrations of the complete solution portfolio (including with C level).
- Lead internal presales processes from opportunity toward a contract sign off.
- Collaborate internally with Operations, Product, R&D and any other relevant stakeholders.
- Driving forward solutions to prospects, acting as the Solution Architect in key bids.
- Interacting with customers, prospects, market experts and colleagues to understand requirements, and crafting solution portfolios out of this.
- Training internal members of staff in the use of the solution when required.
- Develop ROI and business case justification proposals for new business prospects, Pre-Sales consultancy exercises to identify business return for prospects and justify the ROI for our solution.
- Helping the Sales team to reach targets.
- Encouraging clients to buy extras, upgrades, etc.
- Working closely with Sales to ensure the successful closure of the sales process.
- Proactively scoping technical solution required to address customer business and technical requirements.
- Writing technical proposed solution in commercial proposal/RFQ/RFP.
- Writing technical proposed outline for trials/Proof of Concepts.
- Communicating to Driivz valuable customer’s inputs to identify market trends, product improvements and roadmaps.
- Conduct training sessions to Driivz customers regarding the product functionalities.
- Reporting directly to Head of Business Operations and Presales.
- 5 years of experience as a Pre-Sales Engineer, preferably in the Telecom markets and/or EV charging.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent – preferably in Business and/or Hardware/Software or other technical oriented.
- 5 years of mid to large software projects management and IT consulting experience.
- Previous experience in preparing RFPs, POs & negotiations.
- Strong knowledge, understanding and experience with IT/software systems.
- Expert technical user capabilities of using computer software systems.
- Excellent human skills and team spirit.
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills to both small and large audiences.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize under pressure.
- Self-motivated to deliver a quality service both internally and externally.
- Adaptable to work independently or part of a team.
- Commercially minded.
- Ability to build relationships with customers and prospects.
- Ability to analyze and understand customers’ requirements and key drivers.
- Ability to discuss and demonstrate business benefits and value to prospects of varying seniority and expertise.
- Ability to translate technical and business requirements into cost-efficient propositions.
- Ability to build relationships with other teams within the organization i.e. R&D, Product , Sales etc.
- Willingness to travel.
- Deliver on ‘Can Do’ attitude.
- Background in Electrical Engineering – Advantage.
- Additional Languages: French, Spanish – a strong advantage.