About The Position
The Electric Vehicle (EV) market is booming!
Driivz empowers major players in the e-Mobility landscape with market-leading, end-to-end EV charging and smart energy management solutions.
Our innovative technology helps meet the global demands of the rapidly growing EV charging industry. We enable our clients to accelerate their market leadership and provide users with an exceptional EV charging experience.
Our customers include global industry players and leading electric vehicle service providers, car manufacturers, and gas, oil and electric companies, such as Volvo Group, EVgo, Mer, CircleK, eMobility Power Japan, Centrica, ESB, and more.
Operating in more than 25 countries in the US, Europe and Asia, we manage millions of billing transactions per month for nearly one million EV drivers, saving the equivalent of more than 140,000 tons of CO2.
We offer a hybrid working environment with a team of industry experts who are passionate about leading the green tech transformation.
Join us to be a part of the e-Mobility revolution and together we can recharge the planet for future generations.
For more information, please visit http://www.driivz.com
This role is responsible for prospecting, qualifying, developing, and closing on target accounts.
The Sales Director will be expected to be the primary regional expert in the company and must either have or quickly develop fundamental market knowledge.
A strong candidate will be smart, articulate, motivated, and creative.
- Establish new business opportunities with targeted accounts through prospecting, networking, qualifying, and closing techniques.
- Establish buying influences, budgets and purchasing criteria for new clients.
- Utilize Driivz resources (Solution Engineering, Sales Operations) to build, develop and support a new client pipeline.
- Understand customer long-term strategic business needs and increase the level of contact within the customer’s organization to allow for the selling of new opportunities.
- Effectively advise clients on Driivz services and product offerings.
- Generate proposals and quotes
- Conduct presentations and opportunity assessments for new clients. Lead the development of sales proposals. Enlists the support of sales engineers/specialists, implementation resources, delivery resources, and other sales and management resources as needed in response to RFPs.
- Meet targeted personal New Bookings goals as determined by leadership.
- Participates in the forecasting process and is accountable for the accuracy of the new booking timing.
- Ensures a seamless transition of customer responsibility to the Client Manager following a successful sales process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering or Economics from an accredited institution – Required.
- 5-7 years of related sales experience, preferably in EV, Energy services or Telecommunication.
- Business process outsourcing related field to multi-site accounts.
- SaaS Sales Experience – Required.
- Experience in selling for Utilities / Large Corporates – A must!
- Ability to develop service and product knowledge.
- Solid selling skills, with a proven and progressive track record.
- Must possess strong financial and business acumen with the ability to identify overall business value resulting from a new business partnership.
- Demonstrated effective negotiation and closing techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with prospective and existing customers.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent presentation skills.
- Solid time management and organization skills.