About The Position
- Identify, recruit and on-board new channel partners.
- Influence sales activities of partners to generate revenue.
- Bring new logos and ongoing channel up sale.
- Define verify and qualify channels via internal processes.
- Define and structure contracts and channel boundaries
- Analyze channel profitability.
- Manage sales pipeline, forecast monthly sales and identify new business opportunities.
- Coordinate with partners to create and execute business plans to meet sales goals.
- Analyze market trends and accordingly develop sales plans to increase brand awareness.
- Evaluate partner sales performance and recommend improvements.
- Educate partners about product portfolio and complimentary services offered.
- Address partner related issues, sales conflicts, and pricing issues in a timely manner.
- Develop positive working relationship with partners to build business.
- Stay current with latest developments in marketplace and competitor activities.
- Communicate up-to-date information about new products and enhancements to partners.
- Develop process improvements to optimize partner management activities.
- Work with partners to develop sale proposals, quotations, and pricings.
- Deliver customer presentations and attend sales meetings and partner conferences.
- Assist in partner marketing activities such as tradeshows, campaigns and other promotional activities.
- Previous experience of driving channel sales ideally within the same product category and channel.
- Experience selling in the SAAS Software channel partnerships.
- Experience as a partner manager with Major SI such as Accenture, EY etc.
- Experience in the telco or utility field preferable.
- 10+ years of experience with B2B channel sales.
- 7 to 10 years selling complex technology products in assigned territory in a channel model.
- Experience building close and meaningful relationship with partners and customers.
- Ability to Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
Apply for this position