The PM will perform ongoing study of the market trends, the competitive landscape, the innovation and disruption in our market. Will be the driving force for the design process, quality and marketing of SaaS product(s) . Organize interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction to others.
- Prioritize and define the market requirements.
- Develop and maintain a needs-based customer segmentation for their respective solution across global markets (supported by Market Intelligence).
- Help define product platforms that support growth, product evolution, modular designs.
- Work across R&D, and Operations to develop integrated offerings that meet the needs of priority customer segments, tailored by market.
- Coordinate pricing across product lines to ensure profitable growth
- Develop business requirements for new product and enhancements to existing
- BS or MS degree or equivalent.
- 7 years of software engineering including SaaS experience.
- Experience in delivering complex projects to meet demanding feature, cost, quality and introduction date targets.
- Good pricing understanding.
- Experience in the energy and EV or Telecom industries -preferable
- Full proficiency in English (CEFR- C2, ILR 4/4+)*- must
- Previous work experience in a start-up- preferable
- Strong and mature individual contributor
- Ability to work at a fast paste environment (and enjoy it).
- Creative, out of the box thinker
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a matrix organization and influence peers without authority