The summary of this policy will give you a quick and clear view of Driivz’s privacy practices. Please take the time to read Driivz’s full policy.
Last updated: 24-May-2021
A Summary of the Policy
The Personal Data that We Collect and Use – We collect the Personal Data that you provide us on our website and Platform.
What do We Do with Personal Data? – We maintain our website and Platform, make it better and continue developing it and protect our website and Platform from misuse and law violations.
How do We Share Personal Data? – We share Personal Data with our vendors, such as analytics, enrichment and marketing automation service providers. We will disclose Personal Data to others, for example in the event of a structural change.
Aggregated and Analytical Information – Aggregated data is not identifiable. We use standard analytical tools for legitimate business purposes.
Choice – You may opt-out of our mailing lists and terminate your use of the Platform.
Accessing Personal Data Related to You – At any time you can request access to Personal Data related to you.
Your EU Data Subject Rights – If we process Personal Data related to you when you are in the EU, further terms apply to our processing in relation to your rights as a data subject under EU data protection laws.
Data Retention – We retain Personal Data as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes of using such data under this policy and as permitted by law.
Transfer of Personal Data Outside Your Territory – We use cloud-based services to store and process data in Europe and Israel.
Information Security – We implement physical, electronic and organizational procedures to secure Personal Data related to you from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration or destruction.
Driivz as a Service Provider – In relation to our Platform, where we provide services to our customers – we will process Personal Data related to you, as an end-user of our customer, only in accordance with its instructions.
Contact Us – Please contact our Data Privacy team at: email@example.com for further information.
The Personal Data that We Collect and Use
“Personal Data” means data related to you which identifies or can identify you.
We collect different kinds of Personal Data through our website and Platform, and use such data in different ways.
When you use the Platform, or send email or other communications to Driivz, we will retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our website and Platform. When registering for the Platform, we need to get some information from you (like full name, your company’s name and your corporate e-mail address). When using the Platform, you will be asked to provide additional information to help identify you.
When you visit our website we collect certain demographic information (such as your IP address, type of Internet browser and operating system you use, pages viewed, the URL that you visited before you entered to our website, and the URL to which you go next) in order to understand how users navigate through our website and to improve your experience using it. Please view the “Aggregated and Analytical Information” section in this policy for more information.
What do We Do with Personal Data?
We will use Personal Data –
- to operate and enable our website and Platform;
- to improve and customize your experience with the website and Platform;
- to send Platform-related updates, notices and announcements. We will also include commercial and marketing information about our Platform and related services;
- to protect your rights and the rights of our employees, suppliers, affiliates, business partners and our own rights;
- to enforce our legal terms for using our website and Platform;
- to take any action in any case of dispute, or legal proceeding;
- to prevent and remediate fraud, misappropriation, infringements, identity theft, cyber-attacks and other illegal activities and misuse of our website and Platform; and –
- to comply with any requests and orders of law enforcements agencies and authorities.
How do We Share Personal Data?
We generally do not share with any third party Personal Data in a way that would personally identify you. However, we will do so in the following circumstances:
- as part of a merger, acquisition or any form of sale of some or all of Driivz’s assets or business;
- to our service providers and other contractors for the purposes of providing services to us – such as analytics, enrichment and marketing automation (such contractors are prohibited from using Personal Data for any other purpose);
- to resolve customer disputes or inquiries;
- in the unlikely event of insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership in which Personal Data related to you would be transferred as one of Driivz’s business assets; and –
- where we are legally obligated to disclose Personal Data to the government or third parties for the purposes of national security, law enforcement or other issues of public importance.
Aggregated and Analytical Information
We use the standard analytics tools such as Google Analytics and we will uses additional or other analytics tools, from time to time, to learn about how you and other users use our website.
We use anonymous, statistical or aggregated information and will share it with our partners for legitimate business purposes. It has no effect on you privacy, because there is no reasonable way to extract data from the aggregated information that we or other can associate specifically to you.
In these circumstances, we do not disclose any information that could be used to personally identify you. We will share personally identifiable information related to you only subject to the terms of this policy, or subject to your prior consent.
At any time, you may opt-out of our mailing list, or request that Personal Data related to you will not be shared with our affiliates, or with our third-party providers, by contacting us. It may take up to ten (10) business days for your opt-out request to take effect. Please note that certain opt-out requests may require us to terminate your account, for example, if transferring Personal Data related to you to a third-party provider is essential to provide the Platform.
You can exercise your choices by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We request and collect Personal Data that we need for the purposes described in this policy. At any time, you can stop using our website. Thereafter, we will stop collecting any Personal Data from you.
However, we will store and continue using or making available certain Personal Data related to you. For further information, please read the Data Retention section in this policy.
Some web browsers offer a “Do Not Track” (“DNT”) signal. A DNT signal is a HTTP header field indicating your preference for tracking your activities on our website or through cross-site user tracking. Our website does not respond to DNT signals.
Accessing Personal Data Related to You
We will try to update Personal Data related to you as we become aware of changes. However, we will be able to serve you best if you update Personal Data related to you or notify us of any changes to (or errors in) such data.
You can update Personal Data related to you through the Platform or if you are unable to access that data for any reason, you may submit a written request for changes to us at the contact information listed below.
In order for us to serve you best, please provide your name, phone number, mailing address, and e-mail address when contacting us.
Your EU Data Subject Rights
If the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”) applies to the processing of Personal Data related to you by Driivz, then the following terms apply.
As abovementioned, for the purposes of the end-users use of the Platform, we are a data processor and our customers are data controllers.
Where we process Personal Data related to you as a data controller, the processing is based on the following lawful grounds:
- All processing of Personal Data related to you which are not based on the lawful grounds indicated below, are based on your consent.
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you or your employer are parties, or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract.
- Processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation and to protect your and others’ vital interests.
- We will further rely on our legitimate interests, which we believe are not overridden by your fundamental rights and freedoms, for the following purposes:
- Communications with you, including direct marketing.
- Support, customer relations, service operations.
- Enhancements and improvements to your and others experience with our website and Platform.
- Fraud detection and misuse of our website and Platform.
In addition to your rights under other sections in this policy, you have the following rights:
- At any time, contact us if you want to withdraw your consent to the processing of Personal Data related to you. Exercising this right will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- Request to delete or restrict access Personal Data related to you. We will review your request and use our judgment, pursuant to the provisions of the applicable law, to reach a decision about your request.
- If you exercise one (or more) of the abovementioned rights, in accordance with the provisions of applicable law, you may request to be informed that third parties that hold Personal Data related to you, in accordance with this policy, will act accordingly.
- You may ask to transfer Personal Data related to you in accordance with your right to data portability.
- You may object to the processing of Personal Data related to you for direct marketing purposes. Additional information about this right is available under the “Choice” section in this policy.
- You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affecting you.
- You have a right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority of your habitual residence, place of work or of an alleged infringement of the GDPR.
A summary and further details about your rights under EU data protection laws, is available on the EU Commission’s website at: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/reform/rights-citizens_en.
Note that when you send us a request to exercise your rights, we will need to reasonably authenticate your identity and location. We will ask you to provide us credentials to make sure that you are who you claim to be and will further ask you questions to understand the nature and scope of your request.
If we need to delete Personal Data related to you following your request, it will take some time until we completely delete residual copies of such Personal Data from our active servers and from our backup systems.
If you have any concerns about the way we process Personal Data related to you, you are welcome to contact us at: email@example.com. We will look into your inquiry and make good-faith efforts to respond promptly.
We retain Personal Data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes of using such data under this policy and as permitted by law.
We will keep aggregated non-identifiable information without limitation, and to the extent reasonable we will delete or de-identify potentially identifiable information, when we no longer need to process the information in an identifiable form.
Transfer of Data Outside Your Territory
We store and process Personal Data related to you in Europe and in Israel, and will use service providers who are located in other countries.
If you are a resident in a jurisdiction where transfer of Personal Data related to you to another jurisdiction requires your consent, then you provide us your freely given, express, specific and unambiguous consent to such transfer. You can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for further information about data transfer.
We maintain the confidentiality of Personal Data related to you and we take reasonable steps to ensure that that such data is accurate, complete, current and reliable for its intended use. We take reasonable measures to protect Personal Data related to you from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and organizational procedures to safeguard and secure Personal Data related to you.
These measures provide sound industry. However, although we make efforts to protect your privacy, we cannot guarantee that our website and Platform will be immune from cyber-attacks, malicious activities, malfunctions, honest mistakes or other types of abuse and misuse.
Driivz as a Service Provider
As part of our customers’ use of our Platform, we will process Personal Data related to you as an end-user of our customers for the purposes of providing our Platform services and related support services to our customers, on behalf of our customers and subject to their instructions. Such Personal Data will include a name, email address, mail address, phone number, mobile phone number, gender, VIN – vehicle ID number, location data, last four digits of your credit card and data related to your car battery. Note, in such capacity, we do not collect the above mentioned Personal Data directly from you, the end-user of our customer, rather such data is provided to us by our customers, who have obtained it directly from you and are responsible for establishing a lawful ground for processing. If you are interested in accessing such Personal Data or exercising other rights that you are entitled to according to applicable laws – please contact us and we will refer you to our relevant customer which controls the Personal Data related to you.