Cloud Ops Engineer
About The Position
The Electric Vehicle (EV) market is booming!
Driivz empowers major players in the e-Mobility landscape with market-leading, end-to-end EV charging and smart energy management solutions.
Our innovative technology helps meet the global demands of the rapidly growing EV charging industry. We enable our clients to accelerate their market leadership and provide users with an exceptional EV charging experience.
Our customers include global industry players and leading electric vehicle service providers, car manufacturers, and gas, oil and electric companies, such as Volvo Group, EVgo, Mer, CircleK, eMobility Power Japan, Centrica, ESB, and more.
Operating in more than 25 countries in the US, Europe and Asia, we manage millions of billing transactions per month for nearly one million EV drivers, saving the equivalent of more than 140,000 tons of CO2.
We offer a hybrid working environment with a team of industry experts who are passionate about leading the green tech transformation.
Join us to be a part of the e-Mobility revolution and together we can recharge the planet for future generations.
For more information, please visit http://www.driivz.com
- Manage the company's production environment – Cloud Ops Engineer / Cloud Deployment Engineer / Cloud Infra and Network Engineer / Cloud System and Infra Engineer.
- Install, Design, create and maintain the company's production and non-production environments.
- Improve production automation, monitoring and installation tools and process.
- Monitor the system and respond to alerts 24/7.
- Proven experience in Cloud Production Environments.
- Experience in deep dive investigation of production issues
- Experience with SQL databases (Advantage – MySQL) – installation, maintenance & writing queries.
- Experience with networks.
- Experience in both Windows and Linux environments (Advantage – Ubuntu).
- Experience with Cloud Environments (Advantage – GCP).
- Excellent English.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fast learner.
- Scripts knowledge (Bash/Perl/Python/etc.).
- Virtualization knowledge (VMware).
- Configuration management tools knowledge (Terraform/Ansible).
- No SQL databases knowledge.
- Experience with monitoring systems.
- Selenium Automation and Java basic knowledge.