Global Accounts Director
About The Position
The Electric Vehicle (EV) market is booming!
Driivz empowers major players in the e-Mobility landscape with market-leading, end-to-end EV charging and smart energy management solutions.
Our innovative technology helps meet the global demands of the rapidly growing EV charging industry. We enable our clients to accelerate their market leadership and provide users with an exceptional EV charging experience.
Our customers include global industry players and leading electric vehicle service providers, car manufacturers, and gas, oil and electric companies, such as Volvo Group, EVgo, Mer, CircleK, eMobility Power Japan, Centrica, ESB, and more.
Operating in more than 25 countries in the US, Europe and Asia, we manage millions of billing transactions per month for nearly one million EV drivers, saving the equivalent of more than 140,000 tons of CO2.
We offer a hybrid working environment with a team of industry experts who are passionate about leading the green tech transformation.
Join us to be a part of the e-Mobility revolution and together we can recharge the planet for future generations.
For more information, please visit http://www.driivz.com
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders and clients in the EV industry Globally.
- Drive sales growth and revenue through effective account management and business development strategies.
- Develop and implement customer engagement and retention plans to increase customer loyalty and satisfaction.
- Identify new business opportunities and cross-selling opportunities within existing accounts.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure seamless delivery of products and services to customers.
- Ensure customer contracts are executed in a timely manner, and all customer requirements are met.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in sales and account management.
- Proven track record of success in sales and account management, specifically within the SaaS EV/Energy or OEM space.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders and clients.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated and results-driven with a strong work ethic.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering or related field.