We help optimize and monetize
leading EV charging networks
We enable our customers to accelerate market leadership by growing their charging infrastructure and delivering an exceptional charging experience, while optimizing operations, reducing TCO, speeding time-to-market and maximizing revenues.
Up to 80 percent of operational-related issues fixed remotely
- Ensure charger stability and availability with self-healing algorithms
- Reduce total cost of ownership with smart charging management
Managing millions of billing transactions of more than 800,000 EV drivers
- Monetize your network and support complex business models
- Increase end-customer satisfaction with advanced self-service tools
More than 200 OCPP-certified chargers are already on our system
- Certified by OCA for Open Charge Point Protocols (OCPP 1.5,1.6)
- Complies with ISO 15118 and OCPP 2.0.1 enabling vehicle-to-grid (V2G) communications
Visionary and future proof
Equivalent of over 140,000 tonnes of CO2 saved
- Enabling a distributed, renewable, smart energy management
- Supporting exponential EV market growth
Digital services for
EV charging networks
Ensure EV charging operation excellence, reduce total cost of ownership and monetize your chargers with innovative energy management tools.
Connect with EV charging networks, manage drivers, create bespoke billing packages and offer a branded portal and app for end-users.
Integrate your charging operation and e-mobility digital services with the Driivz end-to-end EV charging management solution, for a robust and interconnected network.
Supporting large global networks
and exponential market growth
EVgo, the US’ largest network of public electric vehicle fast-charging stations, has partnered with Driivz to migrate their network to the Driivz software platform, in order to give their drivers a charging solution that enhances the entire EV experience.
EVgo and DriivzREAD MORE
“The combination of Driivz’s platform with our software and products gives us much greater functionality than before”
Jonathan Tudor, Director of Technology, Centrica InnovationsCASE STUDY
“It is an extremely stable and performant platform in terms of scale.”
Mark Connolly, IT Systems Manager, ESBREAD MORE
“Charging EVs on a massive scale, in a sustainable way within the limits of the existing power grid, can only be done … by utilizing a comprehensive and effective charging management system.”
Onoph Caron, MD, ElaadNLREAD MORE